Temporary Works Coordinator
London / Home Counties
£40,000 - £50,000 plus car and package
A leading construction company is seeking to grow its Temporary Works team with the addition of a regional Coordinator. This visible site presence will work across a number of sites providing advice and guidance to the site teams in all aspects of Temporary works.
- Reporting to the Construction Director, offering documentation support and on-site advice to the resident Temp Works Coordinators and Site Management.
- Ensuring that the company Temporary Works procedures are implemented diligently on-site
- Be familiar with BS5975 and the current codes of practice
- Ensure that the appropriate level of design documentation has been completed for all Temporary Works items.
- An Engineering qualification would be a distinct advantage
- Experience working for a large contractor in the construction sector
- An accredited TWC qualification
- First class interpersonal skills
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons