Currently working with a market-leading manufacturer in the food industry. The group manufacture quality products for use in human and animal food, with a huge annual turnover and operating over many sites in the UK.
- Ensuring HACCP and Quality Systems are maintained correctly.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation.
- Management of external agencies.
- Ensuring product safety and security.
- Ensuring that high levels of productivity, attendance and customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To deputise and cover roles as and when required.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and HACCP, Food Safety and Food Hygiene.
- Proven practical experience of system maintenance and improvement.
- Experience in management/leadership and training a team.
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers confidently.
- Experience of GFSI audits (BRC, ISO22001) and FEMAS, ISCC or PAS110 audits.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.