An auditing, testing, inspection, and certification organisation have partnered with Shirley Parsons exclusively to appoint a Technical Assessor covering the UK and overseas. The Technical Assessor will be responsible for undertaking and completing new and existing Management Systems, Product Certification and Factory Production Control assessments at client manufacturing sites and locations.
The Technical Assessor will be responsible for:
- Providing clear and concise reports on quality management systems and factory production control within set time limits.
- Managing diary and travel arrangements ensuring best use of own time and to maximise revenue earning activities.
- Providing technical and contractual advice and expertise when required.
- Keeping up to date with all relevant legislation, regulations, standards, and technical documentation that apply.
- Acting professionally with integrity, impartiality, and honesty always.
The ideal Technical Assessor requires:
- Lead Auditor qualification to ISO9001, ISO14001 and/or ISO45001 is essential.
- Experience with Factory Production Control, CE Marking and/or EN1090 is preferable.
- Ability to travel across the UK and overseas, with a willingness to commit to overnight stays.
- Construction or construction product manufacturing industry skills are desirable.
- Effective communicator at all levels of an organisation with customer facing skills.
Vacancy reference: PR/16309
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons