We are working with a Construction Build organsiation looking to recruit a Site Inspector/ Fire Risk Assessor based out of South London.
- Experience with NHBC Standards.
- Carry out Façade and Internal Fire Safety investigations / Fire Risk Assessments (FRAs) prepare written reports with photographs using agreed templates.
- Carry out regular inspections of construction projects - both refurbishment and new build - and prepare written reports with photographs using agreed templates.
- Carry out inspections at key construction stages and record findings photographically.
- Carry out inspections of agreed construction details and record findings photographically using dedicated software.
- Carry out reviews of actual products being used on site and determine whether achieve a satisfactory level of performance and record findings photographically using dedicated software.
- Review drawings and comment on compliance issues and check As Built drawings against the as-built condition.
Qualification & Memberships:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 6 Site Inspection, HNC, HND or a construction-related degree
- Membership to one of the following: RICS CIOB CABE MIFireE ICWCI
- Registered on a recognised Fire Risk Assessors register (desirable)
- Current Site Visitor CSCS card