An excellent new development opportunity with a nationwide distribution organisation. Based from the Teeside area, you will have Health, Safety & Environmental accountability for one of the company's key sites.
- Assist with the development, implementation and integration of the Safety, Health and Environmental management systems.
- Lead safety inspections, audit, risk assessments and safety observation rounds.
- Liaise with HSE, Environment Agency, Emergency Planning Unit and Local Authority.
- Complete permit to work checks across the site to ensure all persons working on the terminal are working in a safe manner.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- COMAH experience desireable.
- Health & Safety both in hands-on and documentation capacity.
- Health & Safety experience in an engineering environment desirable.
Job reference: MR16365