A global construction group who have an outstanding reputation for Sustainability and Environmental performance as well as an impressive portfolio of construction projects, is currently recruiting for a Senior Sustainability Manager in London. Working on a range of fit out projects, this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a major brand who are making great strides within the sustainability sector. This client is able to offer clear a career path, exciting projects to work on and great flexibility.
- Support project teams in achieving complex sustainability requirements relating to certifications such as BREEAM, WELL and LEED.
- Respond to detailed bid, tender and PQQ questions, demonstrating the companies environmental and sustainability commitments.
- Work across a portfolio of projects to continually drive environmental and sustainability performance, ensuring clients have regular and clear communication.
- Support more junior members of the team, with possibility for direct line management.
- Experienced Environmental or Sustainability Manager - ideally from a construction or consultancy background
- Proven experience and knowledge of BREEAM/LEED/WELL
- Excellent communicator, career driven and passionate about Sustainability
- Degree qualified or equivalent in relevant Sustainability topic