We are excited to be working with this high growth Sustainability consultancy. The business was set up 10 years ago and has grown year on year, with ambitious growth plans for the next 5 years. They have strong values as a business, they build long term sustainable relationships with their clients and believe in adding real value on every project that they work on. Working with a range of clients across the private and public sector this is a role where you would be challenged but rewarded for your efforts. Offering true flexible working they are a great company to work for and are committed to developing their employees through additional training, mentoring and coaching.
- Working with a range of clients, offering practical Sustainability solutions by understanding and listening to their needs and providing a bespoke service
- Lead on a broad range of projects including sustainability strategy development, sustainability integration planning and the creation of corporate sustainability reports
- Researching and analysing a wide range of internal and external data and information
- Working alongside the clients and their stakeholders, you will develop appropriate strategic and practical solutions for your clients
- Produce concise and engaging reports and enable your clients to accelerate their approach to sustainability.
- Educated to degree level, ideally Masters level in a sustainability related subject
- 3 - 5 years experience within a Sustainability consultancy role
- Proven ability in developing new business with new and existing clients
- A hunger to develop and grow with the business
- Excellent attention to detail
Job reference: LO15439