Are you a Senior Sustainability Consultant who is also an expert within the Carbon and the Real Estate sector? Shirley Parsons is partnered with a global specialist who support several major clients including blue chip businesses. We’re looking to speak with individuals who consider themselves to be carbon, net zero and real estate experts who would be interested in driving ambitious sustainability and carbon coals for clients within the property management sector.
- Support clients with development and delivery of carbon strategy, defining and delivering on ambitious goals such as Net Positive or Zero Carbon.
- Implement carbon and climate strategy though impeccable action planning and goal setting
- Support clients with accurate and timely advice, delivering precise and engaging sustainability outputs
- Drive and support development of new business with a specific focus on carbon and climate risk
- Degree qualified in relevant Sustainability, Carbon or Environmental subject
- Superb experience with carbon – specifically carbon footprints and carbon reporting
- Experienced in areas such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS GHG, Net Zero, Net Positive would be desirable
- Personable, strong communicator with excellent leadership skills