We are currently working exclusively with a global specialist manufacturing company, who are looking to appoint a SHEQ Advisor, at their Manufacturing / Research and Development site in Oxfordshire.
They are seeking candidates who have the ability to influence and engage with internal and external stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will help to transform HSEQ across the business as well as promoting a positive Safety, Health, Environmental, and Quality culture.
The Role of SHEQ Adviser:
- Review, design and develop SHEQ policies, procedures and guidance to ensure best practice across the site
- Act as the go-to for SHEQ across the site, promoting communication and accountability within the organisation
- Monitor and measure SHEQ performance in order to ensure continuous development of standards across the site.
- Support the SHEQ Team in the continual development of integrated management systems
- Support risk assessment process including - LOLER, DSEAR, Pressure Systems, COSHH, Legionella, WAH, CE, PUWER
The SHEQ Adviser Candidate:
- Experience working within a manufacturing or R&D environment
- Experience of 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Experience / Knowledge of LOLER, DSEAR, Pressure Systems, COSHH, Legionella, WAH, CE, PUWER would be beneficial
- Experience and understanding of Lean, Preventive maintenance principles, or Six Sigma beneficial.
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum, ideally working towards diploma
- Strong personality, Hands on, team player and career driven