Vacancy Reference: PR/020087
Senior HSE Manager
£65,000-£80,000 per annum plus car/allowances
A global civil engineering company is seeking to appoint a Senior HSE Manager to oversee their Northern programme f works. Due to continued business success, this newly created role will play a leading role in helping to develop a positive, proactive HSE culture within the region.
- Overseeing the Northern business unit spanning Cumbria to Staffordshire and Yorkshire to Leicestershire.
- A wide variety of sites and types of civil engineering activities, meaning a diverse schedule of sites
- Providing HSE guidance and advice to project leads and on-site EHS teams
- Becoming a focal point for EHS matters within the region
- Viewed as a senior manager within the EHS function, reporting directly into the Head of EHS for the UK
- Broad civil engineering experience is required - Piling, ground engineering, tunnelling, earthworks
- Likely CMIOSH calibre individual
- Demonstrable track record of overseeing major projects in a multi-site environment
- Comfortable managing own workload and travelling throughout the North of England as required (some overnight stays may be required)
Vacancy Owner: Darren Brooks | email@example.com
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons