A global leading manufacturing organisation is looking to appoint a proven Senior HSE Manager to lead and develop the strategy across two of their UK sites. They are seeking candidates who are ideally based near Crawley.
As the Senior HSE Manager you will be accountable for driving change and developing the safety culture across these two sites. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation, who are looking to appoint an engaging and proactive individual, to take HSE to the next level.
The Role of Senior HSE Manager:
- Create, develop and implement the HSE strategy across two key sites.
- You will be a hands-on leader, understanding where you can make an immediate impact and what the long-term goals will be
- You will drive cultural change, bringing HSE and Compliance to the forefront
- Coaching, managing and developing senior stakeholders will be essential, for you to drive change and enable individuals and the business to be more proactive
- Ensure standards are met and continually improved upon
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Development and monitoring of accreditations - ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ 45001
- Lead a team of 1
The Senior HSE Manager candidate:
- Experience of working within a Pharmaceutical / Laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Ideally NEBOSH Diploma or working towards
- Can lead personnel in a GMP environment.
- Experience of 14001, 45001
- Experience in EHS management, hazard risk assessment, PHA (i.e. HAZOP, FMEA, etc.) Proven leadership skills – the ability to engage at all levels is vital
- Must have previous team management experience
Job Reference - PR/007436