Senior Health & Safety Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Health & Safety Manager to join a heavy civil engineering specialist company and lead one of the country's largest leading civil in Central London. The ideal candidate will have experience working on major projects within civil engineering and leading a team across multiple projects. Ideally experience working on a joint venture would be an advantage
- Lead a team of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisors on one of the country's largest civil engineering projects.
- Provide support, advise and mentor the HSEQ team across the project
- Work closely with the Head of with promoting of a positive Health & Safety Culture
- Assist in tendering and presentations to external parties when required.
- Lead accident investigations when required and report outcomes
- Set standards and lead by example
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety, ideally in civil engineering or construction industry
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of GradIOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- A strong leading who is able to influence at all levels of an organisation
- Expereince leading across multiple projects
Reference: PMu 15211