Senior Health & Safety Advisor | £50,000 - £55,000 plus package | London | Permanent | Construction/Civil Engineering
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join a global construction and civil engineering company to join the team to work on one of the countries leading infrastructure projects. The role will have line managerial responsibility so someone who has had leadership experience is preferred. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working for a principal contractor and have working knowledge within the infrastructure industry.
- To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
- Coach and mentor a small team of Health & Safety Advisors
- Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements
- Participate as requested in SHE Audits and inspections
- Advise the senior management team of any onsite incidents or changes in policies
- 5+ years' experience working in Health & Safety
- Previous experience leading and/or mentoring a small team
- Strong knowledge of working on large scale infrastructure projects.
- NEBOSH Certificate
- Minimum Tech IOSH (working towards GradIOSH)
Vacancy Ref: PR/007355
Vacancy Contact: Phillip Muston | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611310
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons