Senior Health and Safety Manager required to work on multiple Construction projects across London. Due to significant growth one of our key clients are looking to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Manager to help drive the companys Health & Safety culture forward and develop the businesses Health and Safety further.
- Implement the Health and Safety strategy across a portfolio of projects, promoting a strong safety culture and ensuring compliance with both industry and company standards
- Support projects by implementing the safety management system as well as monitoring their performance on an ongoing basis
- Report back on Health and Safety performance, analysing key performance data to identify trends and find areas for improvement
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Full UK Driving License
- Proven background as a Health and Safety Manager within the construction field
Reference: (LC) 14944