A leading facilities management provider has an opening for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to provide specialist advice to a prestigious client within the Financial Services sector. Based from London, your primary focus will be to establish effective working relationships with business unit contacts and be the key operational H&S contact for their allocated areas.
- Provide health & safety and specialist advice and support to UK/EMEA business units.
- Develop and conduct audits, workplace inspections and action plans as and when required.
- Develop health & safety policies and procedures and draft guidance as required.
- Attend health & Safety, Fire safety, Construction/CDM, asbestos and vendor management meetings.
- NEBOSH/ NCRQ Diploma or equivalent; ideally Grad IOSH
- Comfortable working in a client facing corporate environment
- Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills across all levels of staff and management.
- Experience of working within the facilities management sector
Reference: LSQ 15079