We are working with a leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy, seeking a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their team.
- Supporting or delivering EIA/planning projects and/or working with multi-disciplinary teams. consulting and negotiating with planning authorities, regulators and stakeholders and members of the public.
- You will work collaboratively supporting or leading a range of engineering and technical specialists on a broad range of Environmental Impact Assessments, town planning applications and related deliverables, work closely with clients and help develop new areas of business.
- Diploma, Degree or Master’s qualification in EIA
- Chartered status ( IEMA), working towards or willing to work towards chartership.
- Good writing and research skills and the ability to work on time and budget.
- Able to manage clients’ needs in a confident, professional manner.
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate issues and ideas effectively
Ideal candidate will be within a commutable distance of Basingstoke.