We're currently working with a global infrastructure client who is working on a major infrastructure project in South London. They're currently looking to appoint a Senior Environment Advisor who will manage a major engineering project across London. You will be joining a team of highly qualified environment professionals and will have the opportunity to manage and mentor more junior members of the teams.
- Drive environmental standards across the projects as well as managing the CEEQUAL process
- Manage Section 61s and Variations across number of projects, undertake and attend noise monitoring
- Ensure the relevant documentation is in place across projects as well helping apply for discharge planning consents and integrating environmental issues into project documents
- Proven track record of working in a site based environment as an Environmental Advisor
- Prior site based environment ideally in a rail environment but any linear projects would be considered
- Member of IEMA
- Full Driving License