A newly created home based role working for a leading UK Distribution company. You be travelling nationwide to this company's various hubs and have one direct report.
Northern home counties or Midlands area will be an ideal base location for this position.
- To deliver the divisional EHS objectives, and support and align with the UK&I EHS strategy
- Implementing and continually improving the company's Environment, Health & Safety strategy across all sites.
- Implement and maintain EHS management systems in compliance with BS EN ISO 14001 and BS ISO 45001
- To promote and embed continuous improvement and a positive EHS culture.
- Responsible for ensuring that all health, safety and environmental legislation is adhered to throughout the division
- Liaising with external Health & Safety auditors.
- Building strong relationships internally for Health & Safety matters. From shop floor workers to senior directors.