We are working with a global manufacturing organisation, who are looking for a proven Site EHS Manager to help drive their performance across their chemical manufacturing facility.
This is a key role that requires a hands-on approach. The role will be working across a fast-paced COMAH site, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive safety culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual who continually aspires to develop.
- You will be expected to lead EHS on a complex COMAH site, where you will be able to manage change and look at ways to improve efficiency
- Develop and drive forward the safety culture across the site
- Work with key stakeholders in helping them understand their role in safety management
- To be a driving force for HSEQ performance
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive safety culture
- Proven Chemical and COMAH site experience is a must
- Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others, ideally with prior management experience
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high-risk environment
- Minimum H&S Diploma equivalent required
Reference - SG15564