Shirley Parsons is looking for a Health, Safety and Environmental Trainer to work within the large HSE team of a world leading technology company.
- Delivery of existing training courses to employees at all different levels within a business.
- Working in the safety, health & environment team to ensure planning, coordination and effective use of resources.
- Including your own ideas to improve the company's current health, safety and environment training plans.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Training qualification such as PTTLS.
- Previous experience devising and delivering health, safety and environment training plans.
- Safety, health & environment experience in a high risk industry such as maritime, rail, nuclear or military would be beneficial.
Job reference: MR 14962