We are working with a leading international practice of architects, designers, engineers and urbanists. who are looking to recruit a Risk Manager on a contract basis as part of their multi-disciplinary design team.
- Working in the London studio on the refurbishment and renewal of a world heritage site and one of London’s major listed historic buildings.
- Provide leadership in the identification and management of risk and assumptions on multi-layered workstreams across the Programme and provide key support and advice to design strategy leads across the multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Quality Assurance and Compliance in accordance with ISO 9001 as well as the CDM Health & Safety processes and procedures (CDM 2015 Regulations) are also key aspects of the Programme.
- You will have a good working knowledge and experience of ISO 31000 and 10005 and be a member of or working towards membership of the Institute of Risk Management.
- You will have the experience and expertise to work with others to facilitate risk to identify assumptions and risks in a design context