We have partnered exclusively with a growing telecommunications and infrastructure business who are looking for a Regional SHEQ Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company who highly value their services and SHEQ team, especially at such an exciting time of growth. The Regional SHEQ Manager will be mainly responsible for their South West region and will hold varied responsibilities that see you working both strategically with systems and documentation as well as hands-on across various projects in the region. This role also offers flexibility to manage your diary and work from home a few days a week.
If you've got experience in a SHEQ role within a telecommunications, utilities, civil engineering, or infrastructure environment, and feel as though this could be the right step for you in your career, please get in touch!
- Oversee the SHEQ performance across the region and ensure a high-level of compliance and positive behaviours across the business
- Conduct and review risk assessments, method statements, and construction phased plans
- Collaborate with the wider SHEQ team across the country, supporting the Group SHEQ Director and mentoring SHEQ Officer's
- Carry out internal SHEQ audits and develop an effective plan to continue these moving forward
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders including clients and suppliers
- Review, maintain, and develop all SHEQ procedures and documentations
- Continuously develop your existing knowledge and understanding of all SHEQ matters by keeping up-to-date with legislation and best practice
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent is essential; Diploma qualified is desired.
- 3+ years SHEQ experience within the utilities, telecommunications, or infrastructure sector
- Happy to travel the region and on occasion further afield
- Ability to influence and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence