Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a private Healthcare provider who have an opening for a Regional Health & Safety Manager. This role will see the successful candidate responsible for ensuring that Health & Safety responsibilities are effectively discharged at all levels within the business for compliance and quality assurance purposes. The role will involve hybrid working and will suit candidates located in the Central region.
The Regional Health & Safety Managers will be responsible for:
- Providing competent Health & Safety advice and support to the Groups Management Team, Care Home/Unit managers and employees.
- Providing direction and support to local management teams on remedial action plans following audits and risk assessments.
- Supporting the annual review of local Health & Safety policies and procedures to ensure compliance and maintain standards.
- Assisting in the development and delivery of Health & Safety training programmes and to provide, as required, practical skills/competency-based workshops.
The ideal Regional Health & Safety Manager requires:
- Experience in Health & Safety for the Healthcare sector is preferable, however transferable skills will be considered.
- Previous experience in a regional or multi-site role would be beneficial.
- Technical member of IOSH as a minimum and holding the NEBOSH General certificate, with a willingness to attend additional training and development opportunities.
- Personable and empathic character with the ability to communicate effectively and support colleagues under pressure due to the nature of their role.
Vacancy reference: PR/007359
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons