Our client is a logistics and freight management company, who are looking to appoint a Regional Health and Safety Manager. As this is a regional role, you will be responsible for multiple sites and prior experience in a similar capacity will be preferred.
- Implement and drive behavioural safety across the sites
- Perform H&S audits across the sites
- Work with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Provide training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environmental reporting and systems
- Proven Health & Safety experience in Logistics and Transport is essential
- NEBOSH Diploma will be ideal or working towards
- You must be a team player and be able to influence stakeholders at all levels
- A full, valid driving licence is required
Ref: MR 15097