Regional Health and Safety Advisor | North London/Home Counties | Permanent | £45,000 - £50,000 plus package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety professional to join a leading power/utilities company working on a variety of project across London and the South East. The ideal candidate will have experience working on utilities or civil engineering projects and have a NEBOSH qualification.
- To lead and advise on health and safety across the business and promote a positive health and safety culture
- Monitor health and safety performance across multiple projects, working alongside sub-contractors.
- Carry out site induction, audits and inspections when required
- Lead on accident investigations and identify route causes and report back to senior management
- Work with the wider health, safety, environmental and quality team to achieve strategic goals of the organisation
- To support the development of measurement systems to ensure that Health and Safety performance are accurately monitored
- To liaise with employees, subcontractors and suppliers on Health and Safety matters as required
- To identify possible operational risks or opportunities and work with central Health and Safety Team to ensure an appropriate and effective response
- 2-4 years health & safety experience
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Tech IOSH
- Must have relevant Civil engineering experience, preferably within power or utilities
- Must be happy to travel within South East region
Reference: PMu -15419