We are working with a company on the frontline of fighting Covid-19 who are recruiting a Quality Specialist for a fixed term contract until March, based at a new laboratory in Newport, Wales. Your primary responsibility will be to support site operation managers in all aspects of Quality Management and ensure each department meets/exceeds the standards required of ISO15189.
The Quality Specialist will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the Quality Management and Document Control Systems
- Quality Assurance and Control of laboratory performance through internal and external audits
- Develop and implement training and education programs, to educate employees and management on quality processes, standards, and results
- Project Management: Plan, initiate and management quality improvement projects
- Provide advice and support to the Site Manager and teams on Quality issues.
The ideal Quality Specialist requires:
- Experience working in quality in virology, microbiology, clinical molecular biology, or infectious disease testing labs
- Experience or working knowledge of standard ISO15189 is essential
- Proven track record of delivering continual positive process improvement in systems and process.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- A good balance of negotiating and influencing skills.
Vacancy reference: PR/007411
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330
© Copyright 2017 Shirley Parsons