We are currently working with a leading business within the design and delivery of engineering, construction and maintenance services, who have an opportunity for a Senior Quality Manager to join their Scotland Team.
You will be responsible for driving a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation through deployment of the SHEQ Strategy and Quality Management Strategy within your region to ensure that business systems controls and processes are adhered too.
- Support deployment of the SHEQ Strategy and Quality Management Strategy within your region
- Maintain a risk based audit schedule for your region ensuring appropriate sampling across a representative range of functions, projects and processes
- Ensure appropriate actions are identified and implemented to address identified issues and their root causes
- Collaboratively identify issues within the region and undertake improvement projects as necessary ensuring benefits and key learning is captured and shared with other regions.
- Act as a conduit for best practice sharing and lessons learned ensuring key learning is captured and shared both across projects within the region and with other regions
- CQI Member or equivalent
- Experience in an engineering or construction environment
- Continuous Improvement capabilities