We are currently working with one of the UK's leading Renewable Energy companies, looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team.
Management of the QMS, working with senior management to develop, lead, and promote a culture that supports the intended outcomes of the QMS.
- Driving Continuous and Service Improvement Programs, through effective analysis, process, audits and collaborative activities with and for the Customer Role Responsibilities
- Quality performance and process capability
- Make observations, identify trends, GAPS, risks
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Customers, making improvement proposals where appropriate
- Ensure that Project Quality Processes are adhered to as per the company and customer’s requirement and quality guidelines provided by the customer.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Quality Management experience within a Construction, Engineering, or Electrical environment
- Achieving, and maintaining, ISO9001 accreditation within that environment
- Full UK driving licence
- CAD or / and AutoCAD experience