We are currently working with a business specialising in design, manufacture and assembly of precast and reinforced concrete who are looking for a Quality Manager to join their team in the Isle of Grain, Kent.
- To review ITPs, ensuring adequacy of the control points to meet specifications and standards requirements in terms of frequency and acceptance criteria and records. to keep track on and lead review of ITP with the involved teams.
- To support the production team on quality control related aspects.
- To report and manage with the teams any major issues related to non-conformities, compliance of the works.
- To liaise with production teams in the definition of remedial action for non-conformities. to manage quality control issues.
- To assist the team on reporting. To take part of and assist for the periodical reporting to the client and partners
- To assist the Quality team on all improvement matters: data monitoring and analysis, KPIs, corrective and preventive actions.
- University degree in a related field: environmental science, civil engineering, mining engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
- 2 or 3 years of previous experience, preferably in the precast concrete and/or construction sector.
- Training and/or experience in quality management: ISO 9001, ISO 14001.
- Experience in complex civil engineering