We are working with a group of companies specialising in beauty and cuisine products, who are searching for a Quality Manager to join their team based in their warehouse in Lancashire. You will be responsible for the Quality and Safety of product meeting Internal Quality standards, legal compliance, and customer expectation. This will involve managing the QC of inbound deliveries against company specifications and processes and managing the day to day running of the QC Department.
- Maintain and develop the Company ISO9001:2015 Management System by conducting Internal Audits on processes and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Keeping up to date with any changes to standards and regulations.
- Liaise with the Far East office regarding understanding and tracking Vendor Ethical and Technical Audits.
- Lead a team of engineers in Quality and act as a point of contact for the company.
- Experience in Quality Control in a warehouse or similar environment.
- Proven experience in auditing and continuous improvement.
- HSE experience will be beneficial to the role.
- Confidence in ability to earn respect and influence change.