We are working with a medical aesthetic company who are searching for a Quality Manager to join their close-knit team. This role will be home based and require a small amount of travel to London, but also potential international travel to manufacturers. They are experiencing growth and require support on Quality and Regulatory activity.
- Establish, maintain, and improve ISO13485 Quality Management System.
- Support on regulatory activity with the FDA and the MDR transition.
- Conduct audits and develop processes for the company.
- Act as the point of contact for all things Quality.
- Experience in Medical Devices with an ISO13485 Management System is essential.
- Lead auditor certificate is desirable and support for further education may be offered.
- Experience working with medical aesthetics or a passion for them is desirable.
- Friendly and personable with great leadership skills.