We are working with a rapidly growing global logistics organisation who are searching for an experienced Quality Manager, who will implement and maintain Quality Management System (QMS) processes for EMEA operations across multiple countries and sites.
- Lead, develop, implement and maintain site quality management system and programs.
- Implement processes, guidelines and control plans which assure quality and reliability of products, ensuring conformance to established standards.
- Drive Continuous improvement in key areas of the quality program (Lean Six Sigma, 5S and Value Stream Mapping).
- Investigate and address trends with internal and external non-conformances; reporting findings and recommendations for improvement to management and customer.
- Ensures compliance with all appropriate laws and regulations.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a quality role, with 3 years in a high-volume distribution or logistics environment
- Demonstrated Six sigma/Lean Enterprise/Process Improvement skills/certification
- Experience with warehouse/inventory management software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 35%