We are currently working with a group of companies specialising in precision engineering and medical devices who are looking to appoint a Quality Inspection Team Leader on a 12-month fixed term contract, based in Warwickshire. The main purpose of the role is to inspect the manufactured components to ensure they meet the required quality standards.
The Quality Inspection Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Read and interpret technical/mechanical sketches/drawings.
- Use measurement instruments (vernier calipers, micro-meters, shadow graph, etc.).
- Maintain health and safety requirements required in a machining/mechanical environment.
- Train departmental team members to required standard.
- Conduct meetings regularly with inspection and audit team to help consistency in teamwork.
The ideal Quality Inspection Team Leader requires:
- Experience leading a team in Quality Inspection/Control/Assurance within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in precision engineering or medical devices is desirable.
- Ability to use measurement equipment is preferable.
- Excellent attention to detail.