Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager role with a medium sized family fun distribution company in north Lancashire. The majority of the role will be at the company's head office in north Lancashire with occasional travel to sites further afield.
- Manage and maintain the company’s QMS in order to gain compliance to BRC and ISO14001 with third party accreditation bodies.
- Act as the group's lead competent person for Health & Safety.
- One direct report - QSHE Co-ordinator.
- Maintenance of existing Quality Standards ensuring that the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies are fit for purpose.
- Experience working to BRC and all three ISO standards.
- Health & Safety experience in a distribution environment is desirable.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Awareness of HACCP systems desirable.
Job reference: MR16623