A newly created role with a leading wholesaler in the south Merseyside. Following recent important changes with the business they are looking to bring a dedicated Quality, Health & Safety Manager into the business for the first time.
- Working closely with the Senior Executive Team to develop a framework of best practice to create an ongoing culture for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality.
- Coordinating and enforcing Quality Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures.
- Perform risk assessments and appropriate mitigating actions across the warehousing facility.
- Take a leading role with respect to product compliance and certification for the UK and support the wider company activities in relation to the export market
- Previous Quality, Health & Safety experience in a distribution or warehousing environment.
- An understanding of end product quality compliance.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent.
- Knowledge and experience of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
Job reference: MR16272