We are currently working with a global leading manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a proven Quality Engineer at their site in Fareham. As the Quality Engineer you will be accountable for driving reduction in true Cost of Quality, supporting functions, departments & vendors to maintain and improve compliance and maintaining & improving regulatory compliance ISO9001.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Carrying out investigations into NCR’s, CAR’s and customer complaints.
- Internal & Supplier audit related activities including developing the audit plan, carrying out audits and supporting associated CAPA activities.
- Working with Production, Maintenance, Production Engineering plus others to improve process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create and maintain QMS Documents.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager.
The ideal Quality Engineer requires:
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor qualification is preferable, ISO14001 or ISO45001 will also be considered
- Member of the CQI is desirable
- Engineering background would be ideal, manufacturing experience is essential
- Strong personality with ability to influence and communicate effectively