We are currently working with a leading global electronics manufacturer specialising in the automotive industry who are looking to appoint a Quality Engineer, based near Dartford. The main purpose of the role is to apply automotive quality tools, processes and working practices to ensure company and customer product quality expectations are exceeded and continuously improved.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for:
- Identification and resolution of product quality non-conformance and subsequent continuous improvement activities.
- Implementation and continual support for conformance to industry standards, best practices, and business management systems.
- Management of audit and inspection activities throughout the organisation.
- Support with quality assurance in relation to product design, testing, verification, planning, and reporting.
The ideal Quality Engineer requires:
- Experience in a Quality role ideally within but not limited to automotive manufacturing.
- Knowledge of standards ISO9001 and IATF16949 is essential and knowledge of ISO14001 and ISO45001 is desirable.
- Internal or Lead Auditor certificate is preferable.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills having previously worked with suppliers/customers.