We are currently working with a leading specialist manufacturer who are looking to appoint a Quality Coordinator & Auditor based in Cambridgeshire. The main purpose of the role is to work in collaboration with all staff within the business to ensure that working practices and procedures are adhered to and that they comply with quality initiatives.
The Quality Coordinator & Auditor will be responsible for:
- Undertake internal audits/inspections and manage external audits/inspections, implementing improvements where necessary.
- Ensure all quality records and statistics are up to date and accessible to all staff.
- Assist in defining, updating, and communicating all necessary Quality policies and procedures.
- Maintain all records, documents, and audit trails necessary for compliance and accreditations.
The ideal Quality Coordinator & Auditor requires:
- ISO9001 internal auditor certificate is preferable.
- Experience in a similar Quality role within a mechanical engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written ability with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the organisation.