A newly created role working for the UK arm of a world leading provider of maritime and supply chain services. This person will be responsible for leading on Quality, Health, Safety & Environment practices and procedures to ensure delivery of QHSE excellence and compliance.
- Reporting into the Managing Director for the UK business.
- Developing standard operating procedures for Quality, Health and Safety within a maritime/ shipping environment.
- Providing QSHE knowledge and expertise for business development and tender approvals.
- Giving knowledge and support in QSHE compliance for authority visits.
- Health & Safety experience in a port/ logistics environment.
- Good working knowledge of ISO/ OHSAS standards. Ideally a qualification in this area.
- NEBOSH General Certificate. NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent an advantage.
- A proven track record of working at Senior Management level in a Health & Safety role.
Job reference: MR15120