We are currently working with a global company specialising in the semiconductor and flat panel display industries, who provide a full range of customer support services including technical engineering support, service and repairs to the European market. They are recruiting for an experienced QHSE Training Specialist to join their QHSE function, based in West Sussex. Overseas travel may be required.
- Support, develop, implement and monitor QHSE programs and policies to ensure compliance with local regulations.
- Create, tailor and deliver of QHSE training across the European region.
- Visit customer sites and liaise with QHSE team and engineers.
- Aid development and modification of Global Management System.
- Support risk assessments, job hazard analysis and accident injury investigations.
- Experience as a balanced QHSE professional.
- Experience of creating instructor led training and online training material.
- Understanding of compliance, continuous improvement and excellent customer service.
- Ability to deliver training across European regions and awareness of cultural differences.
- NEBOSH and Quality management qualification or working toward.
- Semiconductor industry experience (desirable).