We are working with an international company who manufacture specialist materials utilised in many industries, who are searching for a Quality Assurance Team Leader to join their team based in Manchester. You will be responsible for delivering high quality products compliant to industry and customer standards and provide effective leadership/supervision of the QA team/processes.
- Responsible for all QA documentation and quality control plans (FMEA, PRA and FAIR processes)
- Drive continuous improvement for the department, including the introduction of new business processes.
- Responsible for regular reporting of quality KPIs and supervision of the QA team.
- Support the QMS Manager with preparation, execution, and follow up actions of customer and ISO audits.
- Experience in a similar role in manufacturing, working with ISO9001 and AS9100.
- Experience working with FMEA, PPAPs, FAIRs, and Quality Assurance.
- Education/Qualification in an engineering or related field is desirable.
- Ability to confidently lead and supervise a team of QA professionals.