Project Health and Safety Manager | Permanent | Berkshire | £55,000-£65,000 plus package
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join a global construction and civil engineering company to manage a £500 million project based in Berkshire region which has around 3 years remaining. The ideal candidate will have strong experience working on Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Construction or Civil Engineering projects and have previous experience managing a team.
- Responsible for managing the project and onsite SHE team of 5.
- To promote company values in all dealings with other employees, clients, subcontractors and other external contacts
- Assist in maintaining and seeking continuous improvement in the strategies, policies and procedures in relation to current industry best practice and minimum statutory requirements
- Participate as requested in SHE Audits and inspections when required
- Working as part of the senior leadership team and being the focus point for Health and Safety
- 5+ years’ experience working in Health and Safety
- Previous experience work on large projects.
- Relevant industry experience in Power, Energy, Oil & Gas, Construction or Civil Engineering
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
Reference: PMu - 15376