We are currently working with one of the world’s top manufacturers in their industry and they are looking to recruit an experienced Production Quality Engineer to join their business, based in Northamptonshire. You will provide a technical and quality service for the manufacturing functions, delivering value to customers and the business.
- Apply structured methodology/techniques to solve problems and develop project direction
- Use data analysis and analytical skills to develop knowledge useful to problems
- Lead the implementation stage of corrective actions
- Report findings to the team, local areas and project stakeholders
- Interpret customer complaints and identify practical solutions to permanently resolve problems and prevent re-occurrence
- Conduct System, Process and Product Audits as and when required by the Quality Systems Manager.
- Qualified to Degree or HNC level (or equivalent) in a Mechanical, Electrical or Production Engineering discipline with proven experience of working in a manufacturing, engineering or quality environment.
- Conversant with current quality tools, specifically - Root Cause Analysis, Problem Solving, 5 Why’s Analysis, 8D reports, Design FMEA and Process FMEA techniques.
- Have a demonstrable understanding of working with metals and tube specifications.