A highly regulated manufacturing organisation is looking for Process Safety Engineer to join their team. Based on a high-risk site where you will be tasked with working with the HSE team and other stakeholders in order to maintain a robust process safety system. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation and will suit a pro-active professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- You will be responsible for delivering on all activities in regard to process safety on site
- Lead on HAZOP’s and other studies e.g. LOPA
- Assist with the COMAH safety report
- Support the organisation in developing and maintaining a positive & robust culture
- Ensure compliance with HSE legislation in regards to any installations or project designs
- It is essential you have a science-based degree, ideally in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- You must have proven process safety experience from a high-risk environment e.g. chemical, pharmaceutical or oil & gas.
- Knowledge of COMAH will be extremely beneficial.
- Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital