An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading educational establishment as an Occupational Health Service Manager. As the Occupational Health Service Manager, you will be leading and managing the whole team, ensuring the continual improvement of the service and quality of service delivery.
As the OHS you will have specialist experience within an Occupational Health department and a sound knowledge of both legislation and clinical practice. You will be expected to provided expert guidance to their colleagues, influence other senior managers in their remit of OH specific knowledge and contribute to the University wide policy:
- To lead on the development, approval and implementation (as required) of relevant health related policies
- To lead on the service communication, collaboration and partnership with the wider University
- To act as lead health advisor to and attend committees and other groups as required
- To provide relevant training, instruction and induction to the service team members. To develop and deliver, as necessary, relevant training programmes and courses for the wider University.
- To contribute and support any new University wellbeing strategies and other initiatives, working to ensure the full involvement of the OHS in these developments.
- Significant management experience and management of a team of OH clinicians/health professionals and administrators
- Substantial OH & Wellbeing knowledge including up to date knowledge of applicable legislation, best practice principles and regulatory requirements.
- Registered with the NMC as a specialist nurse practitioner on part 3 of the NMC register
- Previous experience in the SEQOSH accreditation process would be beneficial