A leading international Health and Safety consultancy focusing on Asbestos, Health and Safety, and Water Hygiene are looking for a Senior Water Consultant to join their Water Hygiene team. Working on a number of key client sites in Cambridge, as a successful candidate you will be providing high quality water hygiene services across the sites.
- Acting as a Senior Water Consultant and Legionella Project Manager
- Managing Contractors who carry out Risk Assessments, Sampling and Water Treatment duties
- Providing recommendations & overseeing the delivery for remedial works
- Carrying out Independent Site Investigations
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports and attending meetings to discuss findings of reports
- Ability to delegate and or manage people
- The successful candidate will be flexible, have an excellent work ethic
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Will have a good working knowledge of commercial and industrial water systems, supplies and water regulations governing these/experience of Water System in and around NHS/Large Education establishments
- Good working knowledge of current Legislation; Health and Safety at Work Act, ACOP’s, British Standards & HTM’s that govern Legionella Management.
- Will be familiar with internal CAFM and Workflow System