We are working with a highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy who are looking for a Junior Health & Safety Consultant in London or the South East. This is an externally focused position, providing predominantly CMD and PD services to a range of clients across multiple industries. The position has the opportunity for the candidate to gain a large amount of experience and develop with this dynamic and progressive environment.
- Provide CDM Advisory and Principal Designer services to various clients throughout the region, ensuring projects comply with CDM regulations 2015
- Attending construction sites to complete H&S inspections and reporting to the client
- Assist the client in carrying out their duties and enabling positive Health & Safety management
- 1+ years of Health & Safety experience within a Construction or Consultancy environment
- NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the enthusiasm to grow and continue developing professionally
- Be based in London or the South East of England, with willingness to travel regularly to clients within the region.
Reference - ML15447