A Property Management company is seeking an Interim H&S Manager to cover their extensive portfolio of domestic (social housing) and commercial properties for an initial 6-month contract across the Essex region. You will be required to support the Head of Safety with all aspects of Safety particularly across the Repairs, Maintenance and Compliance division.
You will be a proven Health & Safety Manager, keen to develop and progress within a dynamic organisation.
Client is open to consider those seeking 4-5 days work.
Please note this role will fall inside IR35.
- Support with the delivery of a robust Health and Safety Management System.
- Oversee all aspects of Compliance, Fire Management and CDM.
- Carryout Audits and Risk Assessments when required.
- Work to develop a positive Safety culture.
- Deliver training where necessary and strive to coach members of the team.
- Develop strong relationships and communicate effectively with senior members of staff.
- NEBOSH General or equivalent essential.
- Member of IOSH desirable.
- Must have a strong Compliance background from an FM/Property background.
- Must have a strong understanding of CDM regulations.
- Must have a strong understanding of ISO45001.
- Must come from either a FM/Property/Social Housing or Corporate background.
- Must be a commutable distance to Essex.