A Consultancy organisation is seeking an immediately available Health and Safety Advisor. This is a 3-month contract, home based role with occasional travel across the midlands area, working on a full time basis.
You will be embedded within the company’s end client, a midlands based Housing Association.
- Carryout Risk Assessments on domestic properties.
- Carryout Audits and Accident Investigations.
- Carryout Site Inspections and identify hazards.
- Provide Health and Safety advice and guidance for domestic/construction and maintenance environments.
- Report on findings, data analysis and report writing.
- Must hold a NEBOSH certificate or equivalent.
- Ideally come from a Property/FM/Construction background.
- Knowledge of building safety would be a huge advantage.
- Member of IOSH desirable.