As specialist Human Factors consultancy, who works predominantly with high risk/high consequence clients is looking for a Senior/Lead Human Factor Consultant. You will be responsible for managing and delivering clients projects using a suite of consultancy, training and technology products and services.
- Provide a full range of consulting, training and technology products and services bespoke to the individual clients needs. Managing deliverables and timescales to ensure the client receives a high level of return on investment
- Participate in the design and development of new services and products which enhance the clients experience
- Apply Human Factors principles, concepts and practicalities to resolve complex and simple Human Factor issues across a broad range of clients
- Postgraduate degree or Doctorate in Human Factors / Ergonomics / Occupational Psychologist or appropriate level of experience that would entitle applicant to apply for chartership from IEHF.
- Proven experience in leading Human Factors/Ergonomic projects
- Willingness to work on offshore projects
- Commercially minded and comfortable developing new business
Job reference: ST15779